See what your customers are buying, almost buying and, if they don’t, work out why.
Every order gives you a deeper understanding of your customers.
We make it easy for you to track and manage all of your online shops orders, giving you the ability to see all of the important information you need at a glance.
Just another small - but useful - feature of found in our ecommerce website design suite.
Why does this matter?
You need to be able to keep track of all orders made through your shop, or risk a mess of a back office.
- Keep track of every order and potential order in your store.
- If you don’t, customer service becomes impossible.
- Customers raise questions about wayward orders all the time.
- You won’t be able to help them.
- You won’t even be able to confirm whether they’ve bought from you!
What do we do?
We give you a complete overview of every order ever made (or almost made) in your shop.
- Break them down by Success, Failure, Pending or Abandoned.
- Adjust your store based on information you can glean from each.
- Use the Abandoned section to work out which items aren’t doing well.
- Pending baskets usually mean that the customer is weighing up their options on a particular product.
- See what they’re considering and then look at your competition.
- Use this info to get a leg up on them!
You may also be interested in:
Make that journey from interest to sale smooth, fast and distraction-free.
Set up the payment process to work how you want it to, organising things to suit your business.
Skip the most annoying part of any online purchase – the address input – and make buying quick.
Make sure your delivery costs are covered and calculate it automatically for your customers.
Offer special delivery on any item in your store, to anywhere you choose, at any price.
Make sure your back is covered with clear T’s and C’s, to which customers must agree.
Make sure your customers see and understand important info about a particular product.
Offer your customers final advice or information before they click that “buy” button.