Multiple Payment Methods
Your customers need choice on which payment type to use, or risk losing a sale.
Plastic or Paypal, your choice.
Your customers want choices when it comes to paying for their products. DotGO make it easy, offering you two well-trusted payment platforms - Stripe and PayPal.
This means your customers can pay using their credit or debit card, or even through their PayPal account.
Just another small - but useful - feature found in our ecommerce website design suite.
Why does this matter?
Every customer is different. You need to give them the choice to pay in different ways.
Make or Break
- This is absolutely vital when it comes to making sales.
- You need to accept your customer’s payment type of choice.
- If you don’t, they physically can’t buy from you!
- People expect all bases to be covered when it comes to payment.
- A company that doesn’t accept major payment cards looks suspect.
- It may turn a customer off altogether!
What do we do?
We enable you to accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as payments through PayPal.
Take Your Pick
- Add your preferred payment gateway in the Basket Manager.
- Enable payment through Stripe.
- This is a gateway through which all major cards are accepted.
- Many people prefer PayPal.
- It’s really quick and simple to use.
- Enable it in the Manager, too.
You may also be interested in:
Make that journey from interest to sale smooth, fast and distraction-free.
Set up the payment process to work how you want it to, organising things to suit your business.
Skip the most annoying part of any online purchase – the address input – and make buying quick.
Make sure your delivery costs are covered and calculate it automatically for your customers.
Offer special delivery on any item in your store, to anywhere you choose, at any price.
Make sure your back is covered with clear T’s and C’s, to which customers must agree.
Make sure your customers see and understand important info about a particular product.
Offer your customers final advice or information before they click that “buy” button.