Trusted 3rd party payment platforms keep every transaction from your store secure.
Stop fraudsters before they even start.
We use enterprise level hosting and encryption to ensure your website remains safe and secure for you and your customers. We also work with trusted 3rd party platforms to keep every transaction from your store secure.
Just another small - but useful - feature of found in our ecommerce website design suite.
Why does this matter?
If your customers are defrauded through your business, it can outright kill your brand and shop.
Fraudsters Are Out There
- They’ll try and intercept payments.
- They’ll try to defraud your customers.
- They’ll use your business as a mask in order to do it.
Don’t Let Them Win
- If they succeed, your business reputation will be in tatters.
- There’s almost no way back from that.
- Whether customers think you’re being used by fraudsters or are fraudsters yourselves – it makes no difference.
- Your brand is done.
What do we do?
Every purchase made through our site stays on the site itself, with payments protected by Stripe and PayPal.
3rd Party Payment
- We use only the most trusted payment providers.
- Stripe and PayPal back up every payment your customers make.
- They “hold” the payment until we confirm it.
- The risk of fraud is minimal.
You may also be interested in:
Make that journey from interest to sale smooth, fast and distraction-free.
Set up the payment process to work how you want it to, organising things to suit your business.
Skip the most annoying part of any online purchase – the address input – and make buying quick.
Make sure your delivery costs are covered and calculate it automatically for your customers.
Offer special delivery on any item in your store, to anywhere you choose, at any price.
Make sure your back is covered with clear T’s and C’s, to which customers must agree.
Make sure your customers see and understand important info about a particular product.
Offer your customers final advice or information before they click that “buy” button.