Give Google a great idea of what your products are and improve your ranking chances as a result.
Make sure your products get found.
You've uploaded your products, taken amazing photos, written great descriptions and created groups and categories - your online shop is ready to open.
But where are your customers?
Like with any webpage, you need to tell Google that you are open for business using Search Engine Optimisation.
Why does this matter?
Google needs to know what products you’re selling, or else it won’t show them to searchers.
- Google’s “Shopping” section is an absolute goldmine.
- The more descriptive you can be for Google, the more likely it is to suggest your products there.
- “Shopping” results appear at the top of Google search pages.
- People will search for your products on Google.
- Your “meta data” is the first thing they’ll see.
- This gives you the chance to tell them about what you’re selling.
What do we do?
We tell Google about each item in your store and encourage your search listings to read how you want.
- Every item has an “SEO” section.
- There, you can input exactly what you want Google to tell customers.
- If you spam, Google will ignore what you’ve written.
- It will pull the description from elsewhere on your item page.
Make it Real
- Keep it to-the-point.
- Make it accurate.
- Do that and Google will tell your customers exactly what you want.
You may also be interested in:
Give your customers a clear path to the item they need with a well-structured online store.
Group similar items together, automatically, giving your customers an easier time finding them.
Avoid the hassle of making new item listings for items that are similar by cloning items with ease.
Connect relevant items and make sale and discount groups, with just a few words!
Present your items to your customers in a way that suits your company and your brand.
Draw attention to the newest deals, last-minute bargains and best-sellers in your shop.
Choose whether or not you want to offer gift-wrapping. If you do, set the price at whatever you charge.
Encourage sales with bulk discounts on any item in your shop. Get your items out there and into more different pairs of hands!