There is nothing worse than ordering an item online, parting with your hard-earned money, and then not hearing from the retailer, or not seeing your product for weeks or even months. With postal delays and international shipping complications becoming ever more commonplace, letting your customers know that their goods are on the way is one of the most important things you can do to maintain client happiness.
We are excited to announce that we have now launched an Automatic Dispatch Email system inside your DotGO shopping basket system.
How it works:
1) Once you have dispatched your item, simply login to your Ecommerce website and click on Shopping Basket > Order Management.
2) Here you will see every order that your customers have made through your online store. Click on on the order number of the successful order that you have just shipped.
3) You are now viewing the Order Details page - this shows you everything you need to know about your customers order. Chances are you are already using Fulfilment Tracking to acknowledge and process your orders.
If you're not, you can learn all about Order Management here.
4) Now, when you click 'Dispatched' you will be greeted with a pop-up box. This box contains default text that will be sent to your customers email address. You can of course go in and edit the default text or customise your text for each dispatch email.
5) And voila - you've just notified your customer that their order is on it's way!
Stay tuned for more ecommerce developments and updates.