Website design for kids and education businesses
We design websites for kids and education companies
Call us NOW to get things moving
If you operate a business in the child and educational sector and are searching for a professional, affordable business website design, DotGO can help you.
We specialise in working with:
- Private Tutors
- Schools and Nurseries
- Summer Schools
- Education Guides
Get an instant quote.
What type of website do you require?
Do you have a domain name?
Search for a domain name?
Use your domain name?
Finally, just a few details ?
Find out how much your website will cost
Request a callback ASAP
DotGO is an affordable business website design agency and we help small to medium sized companies create an effective presence on the web. We have a small team of professional web designers and content writers and we specialise in designing sites that are attractive and effective. We have a set of carefully designed processes in place and will guide you through this to help construct a site that will enhance and grow your business.
We’ve worked with a range of schools, private tutors and nurseries so we know what you need for your website. It is important that you are able to develop trust and highlight what you can do for the client’s child. You will want to emphasise your credentials and your significant experience caring, teaching or looking after children. You also spend the majority of time working, so you want a website that is simple and easy to update.
What our kids and education website design clients said about our service
I was starting a business from scratch ( I didn't even have customers or a logo). DotGO was an excellent choice of website design company. Jessica designed the site and Nick wrote the copy. Jessica was extremely responsive, helpful and friendly and explained things to me lots of times if I needed it. She took on board ideas I had and, obviously, had so many herself. She even designed me a logo! The result is a really fabulous looking and easy-to-use website. It is perfect for my target market. It has a booking feature using Calendly (which is a bit tricky to get your head around but I'm getting there) and this links to Zoom and a payment link with PayPal. Nick was a great copywriter and easy to work with and really got the essence of what I was trying to say. As my business grows, I will be adding pages and might change to a bigger e-commerce site. I would stick with DotGO because it's been straightforward, quick, pleasant and really excellent value.
Critical Thinking Kids
Amazing supportive website company Jasmine was amazing. This company have been so supportive of my new venture from start to finish. They are flexible, approachable and knowledgeable. They never once pushed me into anything - jasmine explained everything and supported me to create a website that I absolutely love. It’s already bringing business in for me and I can’t thank Jasmine and the team enough. Great website company - I would recommend them to anyone
Brew and Buddies Play and Learn Centre
So happy with the personal and polite service received from DotGo, particularly Jasmine & Nick. I had been quoted thousands£ for a new website and DotGo cost a tiny fraction of this, which was really appreciated due to a tight school budget. The finished product is just what we needed; a fresh modern website which is easy to navigate.
Hague Bar Primary School
How we do it
At DotGO we have accumulated over 17 years of experience creating affordable business website designs for private tutors, schools and other educational companies. What makes our websites so great is that every one we produce goes through a strict process which we call The DotGO Way. It is our carefully refined technique which ensures we get a clear picture of your business, your strengths and what you would like to accomplish with your website.
We will then proceed with design by assigning you with your own designer and content writer who will walk you through the necessary steps. We’ll pay close attention to what you say so we know how to bring your website to life. You can then leave it to us and we’ll write some compelling content and an attractive new website. When your website has launched, our UK based support team will provide close supervision if you ever need any assistance.
We’ll Professionally Design Your Website
- You will have your own expert web designer who will craft an amazing website that will attract customers, build trust and enhance your business.
- If you’re struggling what to say on your website, your dedicated content writer will interview you and construct some appealing copy that will add real value to your site.
- To give your site the best chance of success of ranking highly, we incorporate all SEO best practices and will set up your Google My Business at no additional cost.
- Enhance your business by taking advantage of the extensive media that is available in Adobe’s Stock Library.
- Ensure that your business achieves a high position on Google with our websites which are optimised for all search engines. We’ll also set up Google My Business if you are a local business at no additional cost.
- If you would like to enhance your site with ongoing updates and social media, you’ll be able to take advantage of our in built blogging and social media tools.
We’ll Keep Your Website Running
- Your website comes with a domain which is included at no extra cost, and is owned by you.
- Provide your website with total protection with our SSL padlock encryption and GDPR.
- We have a range of editing tools which will allow you to edit your website with ease.
- If you need a fully integrated email system our pro email can be incorporated with Outlook, Office365 and your phone.
- Unrestricted cloud hosting powers your website. You can also access hits and statistics for deep insights as to how your website is performing.
- Your account manager will offer full support and help should you need assistance maintaining your website.
To discover what our web designers can do for your kids or educational business, contact the DotGO team.