Website design for art and photography busineses
We design websites for art and photography businesses
Call us NOW to get things moving
If you have an arts or photography business and need a professional, affordable business website design to showcase your work, DotGO can help you.
We specialise in working with:
- Art Schools
- Art Retreats
Get an instant quote.
Start by choosing a website type
Search for a domain name?
Use your domain name?
Find out how much your website will cost
Examples of websites designed for art and photography businesses
Request a callback ASAP
DotGO is a website design UK company, and we design attractive websites that are tailor made for Google and search engines. Our web designers and content writers will work closely with you to create a bespoke website that will get ranked highly, grow your traffic and find you customers. We have our own specialist design tools and management systems and will use these to create a website that will improve and enhance your business.
We’ve collaborated with a number of photographers, artists and directors over the years so we know exactly what you need in a website. You will have an extensive media library full of great images and video so you need a website that is crafted around your media. You will often have new work and you want this to be showcased on your site, so you also need to be able to easily update and modify your website.
What our art and photography website design clients said about our service
This is a superb company who I cannot recommend highly enough. I am almost lost for words in praise of DotGo - and I am a poet! Ten out of ten (or eleven out of ten if I'm allowed!) on every level I can think of. The service they offer is just amazing - so professional and so personalised - they deeply care about delivering the very best in both customer care and technical expertise and ongoing support. It really has been a wonderful experience from the time I first picked up the phone, somewhat nervous about developing my first website (as a 'non-techy' around retirement age!), to the completion stage: I am just thrilled with my new website which combines great clarity and ease of navigation with beautiful aesthetics and a wonderful 'feel'. From my first call, Fabio (in sales) showed incredible patience, kindness and genuine interest in helping me formulate what I wanted, and was ultra generous in the time he spent with me on several phone calls! He consistently got back to me within hours with the answers to any queries he needed to research further. John (in design) has done a brilliant job with my brief - listening so carefully and deeply to what I wanted, and coming up with a fantastic design with his own great creative touches (including a beautiful logo as a surprise extra gift!). Again, nothing felt too much trouble as he took time to explain the build with me, toss around ideas together, and teach me how to manage my website. I am transformed into a confident owner of a beautiful website that I love! I also know there is a great support team for any ongoing help I may need. DotGO pricing is so inexpensive but the service received and end-product are outstanding - this company has been a fantastic find and if you are looking for a new website then look no further! I wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend this company to you.
From the very first phone call I have been impressed by the excellent personal service I’ve had from Dotgo. I especially mention Remy and Jessica for making me feel welcome, listened to and for resolving any problems. As a new small business, learning a lot, the reassurance of this has been brilliant. It’s also very good value for money and I’m very happy with my site, thank you Dotgo.
How we do it
Here at DotGO we have over just under 20 years of practise producing affordable website designs for artists, photographers and directors. We want to design a website that works for you and we are able to do that by utilising our own special methodology which we call The DotGO Way. This technique has been refined over the years and is our special approach to gain real knowledge about how your business works and what you hope to achieve with a website.
Once we have a clear picture of your business our web designers and content writers will then work closely with you to ensure that the website we create fulfils your needs. We’ll walk you through every stage of the design process, before writing some great content and designing a really attractive website. When you’re happy and ready to launch, our UK based support team will keep in close contact should you need any assistance managing and maintaining your website.
We’ll professionally design your website
- You will be allocated your own dedicated web designer who will work closely with you to design an innovative, effective and beautiful website.
- We will enhance your website by utilising interesting and captivating copy which will be produced by your own dedicated content writer.
- Get found on Google with our websites which are specially designed to perform well on all search engines. We’ll also set up your Google My Business if you are a local business.
- You will have unrestricted access to Adobe’s massive Stock Library where you will be able to find the perfect imagery for your business.
- Your website will be fully responsive meaning that it will look stunning on all platforms whether it is being accessed on a phone, tablet or desktop.
- Connect with your customers by utilising the blogging and social media capabilities which are incorporated into your website
We’ll Keep Your Website Running
- You have sole control of the domain that comes free with your website.
- Your security is important to us and we’ll safeguard your website with SSL padlock encryption and GPDR.
- You’ll find the DotGO editing tools, simple to pick up and easy to use, giving you all you need to modify your website.
- Our integrated professional email can be accessed on Outlook, Office365 and your phone to give you total access to your messages.
- Your website is hosted on an unlimited cloud which will provide your site with stability. You can also use hits and statistics to learn more about how your site is working.
- Your account manager will offer full support and help should you need assistance maintaining your website.