Website Design Quiz
WIN Free Extra Pages for your website!
The Reason8 Tutorial Blog pages contain around 100 guides on how to get the best from your website. This series of quizzes have been created to provide a fun way for website builders to learn about the vast, amazing and flexible functions of your website editor. If you get stuck with anything while you build your website, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll find the help you need here. If you don’t, then leave a comment at the bottom and tell us what you need help with.
All the answers for this quiz can be found in the “Design“ tutorials (click here to view) in case you need a little clue but please try to avoid any blatant cheating!! :) If you want to have some fun and learn something too then open a notepad document (start > all programs > accessories > notepad) next to your browser window and enter all the answers onto there, then simply paste them into a comment at the bottom when you’ve finished
Right then R8 Website Builders… Let’s see how many of you have been doing your homework.
Once you’ve answered the following questions, the first person to send in all the correct answers wins the fantastic FREE upgrade of 5 more web pages for your website!!
1) What structural element within your website editor can help you to layout text and images?
2) What is the recommended average size of a thumbnail image?
3) When uploading larger images to link to, what is the maximum size that a large image can be?
4) What 4 main components can you provide to be included in a bespoke professionally designed header?
5) Which FREE programme can you use to add a drop shadow to images for your website?
6) Which free video streaming service can you use to add video to your website?
7) What two options are available to you when adding colour to your web page content?
8) What facility of your webpage editor can you use to better present a Questions and Answers page?
9) IN which step of your website control panel can you redesign your navigation menu buttons?
10) What is the name of the free online photo manipulation tool, which is also an al fresco meal?
11) When working with tables, where can you find the facility to merge cells?
12) In the Tutorial “Keep your text in line” what 5 guidance points are given in the main article image?
13) In the tutorial “Website Style”, what kind of format and style will help you to create a really professional website?
14) What legal aspect of using images on your website must be careful of?
15) Where can you find 27,000 copyright free images, which you can use anywhere on your website?